300 hours, 2 semesters
Studiów Technicznych i Społecznych w Ełku
300 godzin, 30 punktów ECTS, 2 semestry
In strategic terms, the studies form a formula for constant, continuous preparation of representatives of education and higher education to create e-learning courses and studies and to teach via distance learning techniques. Before submitting the proposal for post-graduate studies, an interview was conducted with academic teachers who explicitly supported the need to create the subject studies. E-learning and distance learning methods are beginning to play a more and more important role in modern teaching, therefore it is so important to meet these expectations.
Postgraduate studies are conducted in accordance with the requirements set out in the resolution on the internal system of quality assurance of education at the Technical and Social Sciences Faculty in Ełk. These include, above all:
- clearly defining the scope of classes by preparing detailed information on the organization of individual lectures, exercises and practices
- sharing study documentation with appropriate control cells
- archiving documentation of classes, apprenticeships, credits and examinations
- enabling the hospitalization of conducted classes and practices
- other activities mentioned in the education quality control system
The qualification procedure for postgraduate studies is carried out by the qualification committee appointed at the Technical and Social Sciences Faculty in Ełk.
A candidate for post-graduate studies is obliged to provide:
- the diploma of completion of the Master's degree studies
- application and questionnaire printed from the IRK system (internet registration
3 000 PLN
Congresses implemented in the non-stationary system on Saturday and Sunday. Frequency of conferences every two weeks, part of the classes will be carried out in the e-learning system. At each convention, approximately 20 hours will be implemented.
The condition for completing the studies is systematic participation in classes by logging in to the system and performing confirmation tasks, obtaining partial credits in the subjects provided for in the education program and obtaining 30 ECTS credits.
The final grade will be the arithmetic mean of the obtained partial grades
Classes implemented in the e-learning system.
Prof. Piotr Gawliczek
Anna Skolimowska, email@example.com, 794-112-757